Plato Courseware is a standards-based online learning program for grades 6-12 grounded in a tradition of solid research, sound pedagogy, and applied innovation.
Whether students are falling behind, at grade level, or advanced, Plato Courseware accommodates their unique needs in an environment in which they will thrive.
Plato Courseware provides a wide range of core subjects, electives, global languages, and honors classes. Plato Courseware gives individual education experiences with courses that cater to each student’s learning style. Courses consist of integrated assessments; including exemptive pretests that allow learners to forgo content they have already mastered and focus on the concepts that need additional work. Course-level assessments also include tests for each course module to ensure concept mastery. Plato Courseware also equips students for continued success on college entrance exams with 27 courses designed to reinforce key concepts and skills.
Plato offers effective online courses to achieve real results
- Rigorous courses, proven to improve student achievement
- Interactive, media-rich content actively engages students
- Robust flexibility allows you to customize courseware to meet your unique needs
- Aligned to Common Core and state standards
- Award-winning courseware proven by third-party research and studies
- High-quality content for original credit, supplemental learning, credit recovery, unit recovery and extended learning